Tuesday, November 30, 2010


It's been snowing for four days here. Today, my second day at the new job, we had to close the school at midday because of the snow, then shuffle the students down the hill to catch the buses home. I had to wait over an hour and a half at the train station with a few students for the train encouraging them to make peaceful snowmen rather than fast flying snow balls. It was beautiful and I wished I bought my camera. Google images will haved to fill in the gaps for you.

3 comments:

  1. I have never been somewhere where it actually snowed - except up a mountain but it was not snowing at the time and I don't live on the mountain so it is just not as much fun - that sounds so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been nice. School was shut today and I spent the day running around taking pictures with my camera, get strange looks from the locals. I'm sure by the weekend the novelty would have worn off.

    ReplyDelete